Gesh, long time no speak… Nevertheless, I hope the world and life in general has been treating you well. I keep threatening to use this blog feature, but I never do… in other words, I hope this post will keep you satisfied for the next two years!
I’m not sure if we’re headed more towards Weird Al or the Flaming Lips with this one, but we’re happy to report we’ve got a new EP titled, Manscaping, now available! It features our (almost) hit tune “Manscaping” along with 7 remixes by our closest colleagues, friends and enemies.
Avenpitch: Manscaping EP (2012)
Dance School Records
Release Date: October 23, 2012
02. Manscaping (Electrolysis Mix) by The Electric Witch
03. Manscaping (Brazilian Mix) by betaEight
04. Manscaping (12″ Furtastic Remix) by Monkey Warhol
05. Manscaping (3AM Remix) by Kether
06. Manscaping (Geoffrey’s Barbershop Mix) by OBCT
07. Manscaping (Razor Burn Remix) by Galaxy Class
08. Manscaping (Man’s Aping Remix) by as|of
Written & [...]
Avenpitch’s track “Desperado” appeared in the trailer for the new video game Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 at the 2012 EVOlution Expo in Las Vegas.
This past weekend marked the release of “Twin Cities Electropunk Volume 5”. I just wanted to thank everyone who came out, played or contributed to the show’s smashing success!
Interview with Perfect Porridge (November 2009).
Interview with CityPages.com (November 2009).
An instrumental mix of “Maybe I Was Wrong” is being used in the official trailer for the indie horror comedy flick The Landlord.
All known reviews of the “Cast Off” album.